top of page
image_6483441 (21).JPG


Canada Day Tournament

Calgary Soccer Centre
7000 - 48 Street S.E.
Calgary, Alberta T2C 4E1
Calgary Soccer Centre




Please see information on Travel & Medical Consent Form



Recommendations from Canada Customs website when traveling:

A consent letter proving that the child travelling alone or with one parent or guardian has permission to travel from the non-accompanying lawful parent(s) or guardian. A consent letter may be required even if separation or divorce documents award custody of the child to an accompanying parent while the non-custodial parent has legal access or visiting rights to the child. A separate letter should be written for every trip abroad and include contact information for the parent(s) or guardian. A child of divorced or separated parents who is travelling without either parent could carry a single consent letter signed by both parents or two separate consent letters signed by each parent. It is advisable to have the consent letter certified, stamped, or sealed by an official who has the authority to administer an oath or solemn declaration, so that the validity of the letter will not be questioned.

A sample consent letter is provided as a model.
A copy of any separation, divorce, or custody decree.
A copy of a court order granting guardianship, if a legal guardian is accompanying the child.
A certified copy of the child's birth certificate, if only one parent's name appears on the birth certificate, and the child is travelling with the other parent.


bottom of page